Sunday, January 25, 2009

Downey Jr Loves To Google Himself Poppa Pitt Not So Much

Oscar Roundtable

Newsweek has just held their 13th Oscar Roundtable, in which six celebrities who gather to talk about their personal lives and shows. Or perhaps their children to teach them!. For Pitt, who responded with Dear God No Never First Of All I Dont Really Know How To Operate A Computer But he adds, Ah, yes, I have a BlackBerry. The panel this year included Brad Pitt, Robert Downey Jr. The stars were asked if difficult for them to draw a line between their private and public life, and if ever Google themselves. We hope Pitt and Ange teach their children how to use a computer, even if., Anne Hathaway Fran Langella Sally Hawkin and homophobe Mickey Rourke.

1 Comments:

At March 2, 2010 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think its kinda funny to think that all of them wouldn't google themselves. I know I would be
curious to see what things pop up for me on google. who knows what things people would put online about internationally known stars.

Mobango

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home